Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ohhhh Shiny!

So many pretties in this big wide world. Such a tiny little discretionary budget... It's ok though! I will just oggle the pretties on the internets.

Take a sweet moment to appreciate the beauty... save the memory in my happy little blog... and cross my legs when I'm in public just so, that way nobody can see the tiny hole I ripped in my pants leg while riding my bike to work.

Here is the first pretty.
I've been thinking about it for months... ever since we started decorating the nursery.


They are vinyl wall decals by DaliDecals on Etsy. They make me sigh. So whimsical, so sweet...

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture of the bedroom. Very Stylish.

    You sound like a person that may be interested in my Theory of Everything...

    As an alternative to Quantum Theory there is a new theory that describes and explains the mysteries of physical reality. While not disrespecting the value of Quantum Mechanics as a tool to explain the role of quanta in our universe. This theory states that there is also a classical explanation for the paradoxes such as EPR and the Wave-Particle Duality. The Theory is called the Theory of Super Relativity and is located at: Super Relativity
    This theory is a philosophical attempt to reconnect the physical universe to realism and deterministic concepts. It explains the mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mmfiore,

    Thanks for visiting my blog even if you were only making sure I hadn't swiped your ideas. Glad you enjoyed the photo of the room. Stylishness at that level is something I aspire to!

    I was wondering if I would find someone with an ACTUAL Theory of Everything... My theories are substantially less scientific than yours.

    Thanks for sharing your Super Relativity site... there is something inherently beautiful about how physics shape our world. Fascinating concepts!

    Cheers,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete