Monday, June 15, 2009

Hubby's funnies

I love, love love my hubby... We've been together a l o n g l o n g time. He is so many things that I am not, and we compliment each other perfectly. I just love him, did I mention that?

Here he is being hilarious, which I am generally not. He told me yesterday that I am also funny, but he was just being nice :)



Here's an example, but I have a bit of back story to tell you first. The most obnoxiously yippy Scotti dog just moved in across the street from us two weeks ago. I don't know his real name, so lets just call him Frank. Now I am sure Frank's owner is a lovely lady... she must work nights? I'll let you know when I get to the bottom of this. Anyway, she leaves the window open and the dog just sits there and barks/yips at nothing For-EV-EEEEEER.

This picture, thanks Eoghan Lynch from Flickr, pretty much sums up how I agree with the people of Tokyo on the subject of yippy Scotti dogs.



Frank has inspired another neighbor to walk outside and scream at the top of his lungs, "SHHHH-UT UUUUP! SOOOOOO ANNOYING!!" This was two am. Frank had been at it for hours. Nobody was sleeping.

We were relating this to my parents on saturday when they were over for dinner. My mom suggested that we write a polite letter to Frank's owner to inform her of what was going on.

Tim never misses a beat. He starts dictating the letter...


"Dear maam,

I am going to BEAT. YOUR. ASS... politely, (pauses to let us finish cracking up) if you don't shut up your dog.

Sincerely,
Herb Vanderlugt (this is our good friend and neighbor, another pause to let us pick ourselves up after rolling on the floor laughing)

P.S. You know, the tall bald guy across the street. NOT the shorter, slightly pudgy guy Tim."

I think I mentioned I love him... :) tehe

No comments:

Post a Comment